Thursday, December 5, 2013

More work

Today I reworked my Econ essay. A lot of really good stuff. I'm much happier with it now. I've got my Thai exam tomorrow so I need to study for that tonight. Working all these days makes each day seem like the last lol all the days are the same! But it's worth it to finish my work early so I can travel. Evelyn leaves today!! So excited :D can't wait to see her. It's been 6 months. It's going to be quite the experience to travel with her and get to know her again. I'm so glad she's coming :) just got to get my work done before she gets here!!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Yes, you need to get your work done! (I know you will!) She's excited; I texted with her before she got on the plane. A little excursion in Beijing -- that's fun! Hey, I want you two to take pictures of each other and yourselves while you're traveling! Got it?! Love you! How's the back BTW?

    ReplyDelete