Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Presentation

Presentation today in Econ. I did well I think. I hope I wasn't too boring lol I learned a lot from what others had to say and a lot about where I needed to impove by presenting my argument. But a lot of it was sad to listen to as well so I took a break on youtube afterwards. Ho is a great professor and it was an amazing class :) then more presentations for practicum. Good stuff. On Thai sex education, an NGO, and a Burmese school. I'll do mine next week. Ganna be about racism in Thailand! Then I worked on my paper for Econ. A lot of grammar stuff lol never quite learned that... Then eating out at a really nice vegetarian place with great food for great prices. Erin left for the US tonight so we were saying good bye. Crazy that she's going home already! But the food was great and we had good toasts to the group :) then Erin and I rode home and I saw her off. Good luck Erin! Then my back started to hurt again so I'm going to the chiropractor tomorrow. We'll see how that goes. Should be fine though. Night! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment