Friday, November 15, 2013

Fryday :D

Today was great. Had an interesting lecture on religion. Cool consents but the way they were presented could have been more accepting of different views. Then a break where I skyped and worked on essays. Then a very funny Thai class in the library. We talked about weird topics and asked funny questions. It was different :) then an hour break of some food and watching soccer. Then I got lost way too many times finding my way to the room where I was to get dressed for our Thai dance performance. I think I look pretty cool :) then the proformance! It was so nice! We did really well :) I wasn't that nervous. It was more just fun :) the whole international day was good :) great food and great people. Then we went out on the town. Good day :)

3 comments:

  1. You are rocking the costume, Graham!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Pictures of YOU!!! Nice outfit, btw..

    ReplyDelete
  3. So great to see a picture of you... you look wonderful. miss you lots, betsy

    ReplyDelete