Monday, November 25, 2013

Sunday

Sunday was good. I played soccer and ate food and worked on my essay. Then I biked into town to go climbing which was fun. Then I biked to the soccer stadium expecting to watch a playoff game but instead was greeted by a huge Christian festival. I bike all the way out there so I stayed for an hour. Very interesting stuff. Then biked home. My bike is falling apart. Low quality. I'm glad I made it home without a songtow. Kept having to stop to fix it. Ugh. Got home and my back have out. It was real bad. I wouldn't walk or anything. Hadn't been that bad since high school. I think it was because of the long van ride this weekend and then climbing and biking. But I'm much better now. I think I just needed to rest it. So don't worry! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment