Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Immigration office!!

Today was spent at the immigration office. Woot! Was there from 8am-5pm. About as long as the employees. Was there with Alice and Erin. Thank god. We read and talked and ate and made fun of the traveling johns that were all over the place. It was fun and annoying and frustrating and crazy. We didn't have any instruction and messed up and ended up spending the whole day there. But whatever. It happened and it was an experience. I finished my hw and wrote emails and got my classes for next semester figured out and played fun games with my friends. By the end I had laughed way too much and was a little crazy lol but we got the visa extension!! So it's all ok :) dinner then hw and sleep!!!! It was a beautiful day today! No clouds and a cool breeze. Here's the sunset :)

No comments:

Post a Comment