Friday, November 8, 2013

Thank Buddha It's Friday!

:D had cultures class today. Hadn't had that for a while. But that's not nessisarily a bad thing lol it was alright. Read a lot. Then to the library where I wrote emails and did a bunch of housekeeping stuff. Then just an hour of Thai 2 because Jenjit had a meeting. Then off the Payap's Got Talent. It's a talent show based off of Thailands Got Talent/ Americas Got Talent. There are a lot of talent shows in Thailand. Kind of like the beauty pagent I was in lol there were judges and everything. It was cool. Like being on a tv show. A lot of good talent. But the best was Erin! She sang opra and rocked the house!! :) then good dinner of rice and tofu and light veggies and watermelon. Then I took a shower and did work around my room. Tomorrow I'll head into the city for rock climbing and maybe a movie :) then the walking street market on Sunday. I looked up climbing techniques and I can't wait to try them out tomorrow! :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment