Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Busy day

Wednesday is when I have three classes so its pretty busy. I ate what seemed like Thai angle hair spaghetti for breakfast and then headed to SEA cultures. This is a pretty boring class mainly because of the professor but it is taught by two professors so there's hope that it will become more interesting when the Econ professor takes over. Then Thai dance where we practiced our dance and then performed in front of the class. It was fun :) then lunch of leftovers from breakfast and dinner and Thai language. I then read for class and ate dinner and talked with friends for two hours. Then some ping pong! I lost almost all the games to Katie but it was close! Now sleep. Probably climbing tomorrow and city stuff. A group is going to pi the city this weekend and I have to see if I want to go. Need to research the city.I'll do it tomorrow :) I think this is funny. 
 

1 comment:

  1. Graham,
    I love the sign... and I have to say I agree.
    How does the food work there... are you eating at a cafeteria, or are you having to find and buy or cook your own food?
    love reading these blogs... thanks for keeping it up.

    ReplyDelete