Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Out and about

Fun day :) class at 915 to explore service opportunities. I think I will probably end up teaching English to young children or older children or adults :) we were all really tired after our excursion so we headed out separate ways and I ate lunch and took a shower and read about Ecofeminism in air conditioning. So nice :) then got the bus to promenada and then to the city where I found Amy :) we went climbing! I'm getting better! It's so nice to have the old me coming back. Hopefully I'll be ready for crazy horse (outdoor climbing) by October. Can't wait! Almost missed the ride home but I go it :) ate noodles, rice and veggies for dinner then watched rugby and soccer then reading and sleep. Saw this at promenada lol also this. Crazy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment