Thursday, August 22, 2013

Day in the city

No class today :) got up and ate some breakfast around 9. Then headed to the city to climb. Bought a membership :) and with it came a sweet t-shirt and stickers. Then started to climb. Already making progress to the old level so that's nice. Can't wait till I have rough hands again! Got some climbs I had been trying and some new ones too. Then headed to a veggie place to eat lunch with the group. Half of us went to a lake and hung out but I wanted to climb so it was just me and four others in town. Food was so good and we sat on the second level on the ground. So cool! Then went back to the gym to climb but there was class going on so I read and watched. Then we headed home with a different driver than usual because p Jew was busy. We wanted him to stop by a bike shop on the way home but apparently he didn't understand and just took us all the way :/ another time with P Jew I guess. Then food and reading and pingpong and fb on slow computers and then reading and sleep :) good day. 

2 comments:

  1. Graham, is the C with a cube in the middle the tshirt you got for joining the Chiang Mai Climbing Club? I like that - C-cubed! I love your previous entry too: being grateful for rain because you got to make good connections with folks. Sounds fabulous! Sophie Mendelson is in Chiang Mai now; I hope you guys can get together! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like the food is delicious. Climbing sounds fun too... is it all climbing in the gym, or are the places outside to go climbing too.
    love seeing your updates.

    ReplyDelete