Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Ping pong!

Yesterday was fun. We all had SEA cultures which will be an ok class. Then Thai dance which is going to be very hard. I'm in my challenge zone almost the entire class but I like it. It's a work out! Then some lunch and Thai language. We learn so fast in that class! It's fun and very useful but I hope I can keep up lol I just have to practice! Then I finished my book! So good :) it made me very happy :) then a crazy birthday dinner in the dining area where they celebrated new students, birthdays of the month and honor students by give us presents :) we got cool Payap bags. There was also a cool presentation on a country in Asia and a birthday prayer. Good stuff. Food was good too. It started raining hard so ppl didn't go out but instead stayed in with me :) we got a great group together and just talked for like two hours in the men's dorm common room while it poured outside. It was just what I needed. Then we headed back to PIH and played pingpong!! So great!! We had such a good time :) really a great night. I was just planning on reading and going to sleep. Thank you rain! Today is climbing! I hope. Now for some food :)  

1 comment:

  1. Hope you get to go climbing... Sounds like you're having a wonderful time. Loved seeing the pictures of you in on the Payap Asian studies FB page. Looking good! Sending lots of love, betsy and T

    ReplyDelete