Monday, August 12, 2013

Football

I was introduced to four Americans today. One from Ohio, one from Texas, one from New England, and one from the Midwest. We drove over to the basketball stadium and played American football. It was really fun and nice to feel at home. My roommate Harry joined us and played the sport for the first time. He did well considering. Still trying to find meatless food. A lot harder than I thought it would be. But I'll get it. Just eating around the meat for now. Don't feel sick any more so that's great. I'm reading a lot. The book, snow falling on cedars, is really captivating. My ankle is hurting because of all the running around. I hope that will heal all the way while I'm here. Might go into the city tonight. Honestly, I'll probably be to tired and just want to read. I can always go into the city later. But overall I'm feeling good and enjoying myself :)

1 comment:

  1. Glad you were able to get out and run around, sounds like a good way to rid the last vestiges of jet lag from your body (now to heal that ankle!). Looking forward to more posts!

    ReplyDelete