Monday, August 26, 2013

Monday

Today I woke up and had pad Thai for breakfast and put rice and veggies in my Tupperware for lunch. Then it was time for Thai dance where we learned the final part of the dance we've been learning. Then lunch and studying for the oral quiz in Thai language on how to introduce yourself and have a short conversation. Passed with flying colors :) and learned how to count and a lot about the written language. It was a beautiful day today so I played soccer after class in the futsal court. Lots of fun. Then ate rice and Chinese broccoli and tofu with the constancy and shape of sausage. Really good! Saved some for tomorrow's lunch in my Tupperware :) then I settled down for a four hour nap lol now back to sleep. Tomorrow we go on an excursion into the surrounding area to see where we want to do volunteer work for the rest of the semester. So excited! Then climbing. Should be great :)

2 comments:

  1. You should name your Tupperware; he's like your pal. xo Congrats on the language test! I'm excited to hear about your adventure tomorrow to the surrounding villages! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pad Thai for breakfast! I'm jealous.

    ReplyDelete