Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Climbing!

Went climbing today! It was great. Amy and I went to the gym for three hours. I completed six climbs before my arms have out. So tired! I ripped my pinky finger but I'll be fine. Really good stuff for 200 baht. Met great people there. Guy names Harry from whales. Good climber. Also a biker. I might get a membership which would be 3500 baht for four months. Good price. I also looked at bicycles which I might get.  We'll see. Got bubble tea for 20 baht! So good! Going to get a massage tomorrow from female prisoners for 180 baht. Good price and teaches skills to inmates so they can get a job when they get out. Our friends went to a art museum while we climbed. Saw a lot of huge trees. Went to the north west side of the city. Then cut through to south east. Ate awesome food at a real nice place. Bought bed sheets! Lol the exhaust of the city is gross. Need to get a mask for driving around. Love the food a Payap. They cook vegan for me when they don't have it! So nice :) more later!

No comments:

Post a Comment