Saturday, August 24, 2013

#ChiangMaiClimbing

Big climbing day. Woke up and got some food for now and some to go in my new Tupperware :) played some soccer and then headed to promenada on the free songtow and then into town to climb. Got there just in time as it started to rain. Ate my lunch, drank some water and started to climb. It was great :) four hours of climbing and working out. And when I got tired in would study the Thai language. Great international people at the gym too. I can feel my calluses coming back and I love it. At 5 I headed back to catch the ride and met up with everyone else. Got back to school and ate some more food and watched Thai soccer and English rugby. Then settled in for a movie with my friends in the computer lab. Great day once again. Zoo tomorrow :)

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! Tupperware in Thailand. Kinda scary in a good sort of way! Looks yummier than what I'm having for supper though....

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you meet an American in Chang Mai named Kim Brown, please greet her for me.

    ReplyDelete