Monday, September 30, 2013

Crazy horse

Woke up before 7 and ate breakfast and then biked to the gym. Met my climbing partner Matt from Canada and got in the truck and headed out. It's about 35 min east of the city. Beautiful. In the jungle. Great stuff. Did three climbs total. Just getting started. There are so many climbs of all different levels. It rained a little but we just ate lunch then and headed out after. The rocks dried pretty fast. Hiked up to the top of the mountain and got a beautiful view :) Then watched some climbers do some real hard climbs and headed home at 5. Did three climbs total and I learned to lead balay so definitely a day well spent. I want to do more climbs in the future though. Got back to the gym and climbed a bit more and met a couple from Denver. Then biked to the market and got some black bean buns for dinner. Then I tried to bike to another market on my way home but got the location confused in my head and missed it lol but it was fine. I watched soccer and ate my food and hit the hay. Fun day. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment