Friday, September 27, 2013

Fridayyyy

Had breakfast and then headed to Econ where we finished up learning all the basic Econ we'll need as background for the class. The professor is great. Really good at lectures and funny too. Then I biked back to the dorms and watched soccer and ate fruit. Then off to language in the rain. Learned a lot about time and letters. Final in a week! And a quiz on Monday. Then headed to big c to try and return my popped soccer ball. But I had waited too long and I could get a refuned. But it was real cheap so it's ok. Then I ate pad pok (sir fried veggies) and salad and then headed over to a meeting about Myanmar. Students and professors from Myanmar offered to present on the country and answer questions and provide food. It was really nice. There was a song proformance and we got to see the lirics in Burmese. So beautiful! Then Ozzie presented on the education system. Really interesting. And a woman who had loved there for a year gave us advice and we got to hear from the students as well. I learned so much! And it was really nice of them because it's finals week for them right now. Then I had a great philosophical discussion about the US and Myanmar and ethics and religion. It was so nice to have a intilectual discussion again! I didn't realize how much I missed those here. Then I went and watched a pick up game of futsal. Great stuff. They invited me to play but I was wearing flip flops. Then back to the dorms where I got invited to a temple at the bottom of Dui Suthep tomorrow and a trip to Vietnam during Halloween. Going on both :) should be amazing! Going to climb crazy horse on Sunday. I've got plans :) hope they're all awesome! And cheap! Lol so far so good :)

No comments:

Post a Comment