Friday, September 6, 2013

Fridayyy

Had something for breakfast. It was good. I forget exactly what it was. It was probably pad Thai though lol had class at 9 which was bearable and then got pictures for my visa to Myanmar :) got 12 pics for a great price so I'll never need visa pics again! Then lunch and studying! There are a lot of words we have to know. So it was definitely the most stressed I've been about school so far here. Which is really nice because I was not that stressed at all. Just a little. I did all right on the quiz. Not bad at all but not an A+++ either. Then I played soccer on the activity courts behind the women's dorm. That was fun and then it started raining so I headed inside to read. Then a long dinner with friends and very funny conversations. Then ping pong where I got creamed every time! Ugg! Lol I as probably just rusty. Either that or Katie's getting better and I am not. Oh well :) then reading and sleep. I'm going climbing tomorrow and hopefully watching a movie at the theatre. Their in English! :)) five dollars with student ID. this might become a regular thing :) then walking market on Sunday. Presents! And getting a bike on Monday and then Chiang rai next weekend! Woo! Good times :)

No comments:

Post a Comment