Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Group Climb

Today was pretty full. Had an early quiz and rocked it. Then our final lesson in the dance we are learning. Have a quiz on the dance on Monday! And a private sword dancing lesson on Friday :) then lunch in the park where I climbed a tree. Yes! Miss climbing trees :) then language where we learned about kitchen ware and more food. Makes you hungry! Worked on my bike a bit after. Just adjusting tire pressure and brakes to suit me. Might bike to Promenada tomorrow :) that'll be fun. I definitely have adjusted to driving on the opposite side of the road which is really cool. Then a quick dinner of rice, Thai eggplant and fried bread. Good stuff. Then nine of us headed to the rock wall for ladies night where women climb for free :) everyone was really inexperienced but they rocked it! Really fun and good climbing. There were some new climbs so I got to fool around too :) we had a blast. Then home and then 7 (7eleven) and then bed. Might go climbing again tomorrow for a bit and then movie? Who knows. I know I'll go to the market on Friday and then go out. Probably. Bike on Saturday? Hike the mountain on Sunday and then the walking market :) for sure. Going to be good :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment