Saturday, September 14, 2013

Sat. Uh. Day.

Read this morning and then headed to the wall to climb. I got a blood blister under one of my calluses the last time I climbed and I got a blister in the same place today. The blood blister popped inside the blister so it's a pretty crazy party on my right pinky finger lol and it's all under thin skin so it's not going anywhere. Never got a chance to see the Ted Talk but I was fine with that. Headed back to the theatre to watch Any Day Now. What a good piece of film. I loved the actors and the director did a great job depicting the discrimination faced by gays. It was really moving. I cried multiple times. It was so good to see a gay couple doing regular couple things on the big screen. So refreshing. You should really see it. Then headed home and ate rice noodles and watched soccer and rugby on tv. Then packed for my day trip to the mountain tomorrow. Should be a blast!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment