Sunday, September 22, 2013

Sportsy day

Today was fun and filled with sports! Woke up and ate rice noodles while I skyped my family. Then watched a Spanish football match and a rugby match. Love it! Then lunch of pad Thai. They took a long time with my order so I missed the bus but never fear. I biked to promenada instead and then got a ride to the city from there. I was deciding whether to go to a movie today but the movies out aren't that good so I didn't go. But the hobbit comes out while I'm here! They have Orlando bloom back! Yes! Went climbing for about two hours. Then tried to find he flower market but the no avail. Ate spring rolls, sticky rice, mango, and black bean buns for dinner. Waited a while for the buns but it was worth it. Then I biked 6 miles the the Chiang Mai sports stadium. It's called the 700 year stadium to celebrate 700 years of Chiang Mai. Nice place. Chiang Mai FC was playing an international friendly with a Chinese club. Good game. Only 100 B! My back tire was a little flat when I pulled up but it still held air so it was fine. Maybe 2000 people there. Game crowd. It was a fun game. A lot of yellow cards and fouls and faking fouls. Kind of annoying but whatever. It was a tie and ended with penalty shots. We lost in the end but it was great to watch. Then the bike home. It was a very nice bike. The moon was low and huge and gold :) listening to music. Good ride. Stopped three times to fill my back tire but I made it easily. I'll have to replace the back tire I guess. Got home and got ready for bed. Class tomorrow. Haven't had that in a while. It'll be nice :)









No comments:

Post a Comment