Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Long day

Today was quite long. Skyped some of my family this morning :) Had the last class with our current professor in cultures before the switch to a new professor. He told us about his long and adventurous life. It was cool to see old pics of him. Then learned a northeastern Thai dance that is a work out. Then language where we learned more about food. Then I watched some soccer then biked with Ozzie and another woman to play ultimate near Dui Suthep. It was a intense bike and a fun game. Played till the sun went down and the full moon came up. It was nice to run on a field again :) then biked home. The other two got off the road before I did and gave me alright directions. I followed what I thought was the right road and then after 30 min pulled off and asked for directions. First guy spoke English! Turned out I had been going the wrong way! Ugg!! I was so tired and hungry and thirsty I wanted to get and songtow but none were in sight so I had to keep going. It wouldn't have been so bad if in wasn't on a fix gear. Honestly, I don't understand the point. I'd much rather have gears but it is what it is. Finally made it home and ate some food and drank some water. I'm kinda done with pushing my body for the moment lol if I can help it. I'm leaving for a village home stay tomorrow until Saturday. I doubt they'll have wifi so I probably won't be able to post for that time. But I'll be sure to take plenty of pictures :)

No comments:

Post a Comment