Monday, September 23, 2013

Start of the week

Had pad Thai for breakfast and so much toast! Love that stuff. Then watched soccer and rugby. I love that there are so many sports on TV here! Then dance where we are learning a new faster dance. Then lunch. Thai language was cancelled today so I finished Grapes of Wrath instead. Great book. A real classic. Great style and meaning. Then I changed my back bike tire. I'm glad that worked out easily. Then more soccer. All this soccer is making me curious about players and clubs so I have to research them to get answers so that takes up some time. Then dinner of rice and veggies and watermelon followed by ping pong with Katie. Great games. We each won three. Real work out. Then read a paper. I've got teaching for practicum in the afternoon tomorrow. Should be good :)

No comments:

Post a Comment