Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Soccer and "teaching"

Today was fun. Had breakfast and watched soccer and some rugby before reading for a bit and getting ready to head to the school. When we got there we found that the English students were talking a test so we sat in on the art class. We just did what the students did which was painting with leaves. Then I went and was in a computer training class taught by Chiang Mai college students. I don't speak Thai so I couldn't help. Then back to art classroom where we participated in a very simple Thai dance. Then we left. So not too much teaching. Hopefully that will change. We'll see. Then I read and listened to new music. For dinner I had pad Thai with glass noodles. They are really thin and made from greenbeans. Nice change. After some good remenising about the states I watched soccer on TV and then headed out to play the real thing. Biked to the courts and played for a bit before heading in and getting ready for bed. Tomorrow we have a new professor for culture class. Can't wait! 

No comments:

Post a Comment