Monday, October 7, 2013

Day two

As expected, the plans changed a bit. We went out today instead of class but we will still have the same number of lectures. I'm just going with it, knowing that I can't change it and that it will all work out. We went to the Myanmar national cultures park instead which was beautiful and very informative. They had all the different cultures and living houses of Myanmar ethnic groups set up. Very cool. And very popular for local couples. Affection is accepted here which is such a nice change. Then we had lunch of fried noodles and soup. Then nap time! Then back out to the city. Very beautiful at night. Reminded me of DC a bit. Got stuck in a traffic jam and then went grocery shopping and then back home. Two of the eleven tv channels are English soccer channels so I'm happy :) class tomorrow. Hope it's great! I'm not able to upload photos here because of slow connection. Just a heads up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment