Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Monday/Tuesday

Monday we were suppose to get our visas extended but that didn't work out lol but it will. Don't worry! Missed dance because of it though. Learned about Buddhist economics in Econ. Cool stuff. Look it up. Then Thai class. Talked a lot about monks and their sexuality. Can't be gay and be a monk. So sad. Then the test! I did great :) I was nervous because speaking Thai is not my strong suit but it all worked out :) then I did hw and prepared for Vietnam! Tuesday was sex trade and a good documentary about Bangkok. Really hard to watch. I could not stand by and watch that stuff happen. I shouldn't got to Bangkok. I'll get in a fight lol then ate lunch and wrote my Econ paper. Dinner was good. Lots of fruit. Now study for Econ test tomorrow and then leaving for another country! Hope I get wifi there lol :)

No comments:

Post a Comment