Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Test/leaving!!

Today was nice. last class of the economics part of our cultures class was today. It was basically a motivational speech of how to be happy :) then a surprise break because we didn't have dance. Got xero shoes online, watched soccer, and studied for the Econ test in the afternoon. Also wrote five sentences in Thai for hw. Then Thai class. Learned about classifiers and the huge number of Thai pregnancies under the age of 15. The most in SEA. Crazy. Then the Econ test. I think I did great :) then mailed a post card to SMCM as part of my scholarship and printed out my boarding passes. Dinner then packing and now leaving for the airport. Flighing to Bangkok tonight, sleeping in the airport, and then headng to Hanoi tomorrow :) can't wait! How I have wifi there! (Probably will)

No comments:

Post a Comment