Saturday, October 19, 2013

Travel!

Today was fun. Woke up and ate my last meal in Myanmar and then headed to the airport. Said goodbye to all of the hotel staff. They're so nice. Went through security and all no problem and the flight was fine. The view out the window is always endless rice paddies. So different than the US! Then we touched down in Bangkok and had to start speaking Thai again. Oh no! Lol hopefully I haven't forgotten too much. Then had some food and headed for the bus station. Gained 30 min from Myanmar time difference. Woo! About to get on a bus to Chiang Mai. Should get there around 5 am... Can't wait! Lol but it'll be nice to be back at Payap. It's crazy this whole thing is over halfway done. But I'm happy. The next nine weeks are going to be real packed and I know that it'll going to be a blast. But there's no doubt I'll be happy to head home when the time comes. All this traveling reminds me of that. And Myanmar flew by! I'll be home before I know it :) but I'll cherish this time here that I have. There's still so much I want to do. And I still find myself smiling with joy for the privilege to be here. So I guess you could say I'm enjoying myself :) and learning! Got to go! Time to ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment