Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Tuesday

Today marked the start of the economics of the sex trade in SEA. Professor Ho from SMCM is finally here and with him a real and challenging course. I'm so excited! Already I learned a lot, one of the most important things being that Ho know what he's doing and is excellent at teaching. And the content is clearly something I care about. I can't believe I have four classes of this quality a semester at SMCM! I'm so lucky! Payap has really showed me that lol I can't wait to actually write something lol it's going to be great. Already have assignments. It's going to be good to get use to working again! The SMCM crew with me treated to dinner by Ho on Thursday and then Thai vegan cooking class this weekend, cortesy of SMCM. And an elephant and raft riding trip still to be planned. And Vietnam next weekend. This is the part of the semester I've been waiting for! Time to enjoy it :) went climbing after class. It was good to get back into the swing of things. Met a sweet guy from Switzerland :) Tried to speak Thai to two people who weren't Thai lol oh well. Then back home where I ate too much desert of coconut milk, starch gummies and cantaloupe. It was good so I'll be ok :) it's a national holiday tomorrow so no class :) I'll be sleeping late and going to the movies, thank you very much :) should be fun. Going to see About Time. Wish Evelyn was here to watch it with me! Here are some more pics from Myanmar.  



No comments:

Post a Comment