Monday, October 21, 2013

New classes

Start of some new classes! And the start of a new semester tie everyone else. So some new faces :) no roommate yet. Yes! Started Thai 2 today. It was nice to be back in class :) we have economics of the sex trade tomorrow. Can't wait!! Really hoping it's a good class. After Thai I had a great talk with Ozzie. Great guy :) talk about books. I recommended A New Earth and he recommended The Happiness Hypothesis. I'll have to check it out :) then headed back to the dorms in the beautiful afternoon light. It's cool here! No more hot! Thank goodness. When I say cool, I mean the 70s lol but so nice! Then I met a new guy here from Toronto. Seems like a cool guy. Then headed to dinner and tried to get Burmese food and sucseeded so well. Fried rice and veggies and tofu. So good! Then Big C and 7eleven for some stuff and then back home. I'm trying to start back up Words With Friends lol we'll see how well that goes :) might go climbing tomorrow after class. And no class on Wednesday. National holiday! Here are some more Myanmar pics. Enjoy :)



2 comments:

  1. I love the bottom of Buddha's feet! Hey, make sure to take some pics of YOU at these places! I'm happy that you're happy about classes starting again. I hope they are wonderful. Nice that you're meeting lots of great people too. Love you, Graham!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Buddha's feet too. I'm so disappointed that this blog is going to end in a few weeks. I wish they had re-upped you for the new season so to speak.

    So good to get to know you a bit through your posts. My world is not boring most days, but you take it a quantum leap beyond everyday life for me.

    I get spicy chicken sandwiches for $1 at burger king instead of Pad Thai and shop for $600 suits on 99 cent day at Goodwill instead of buying Longees. That's not too photogenic. You get to see cool stuff, climb mountains, work with kids....speak Thai...That is Awesome!

    ReplyDelete