Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Saturday

Sorry it's taken me a while to post. I've been real tired. Saturday was awesome! We got picked up at 9 and headed to the cooking class. It was held in a little house near the mountain. We got to cook a six course meal! And there were about five choices of dish we could pick to cook for each course. So many choices!! And all of them could be vegan :) after we picked we went out and put aprons on and cooked and ate and cooked and ate and cooked and ate. She was a great instructor and the food was excellent. I learned so much! I'll have to cook for people when I get home :) then headed home and watched About Time. Loved it! Highly recomended. So happy at the end of the day :) here are some food pics :)

1 comment:

  1. yum! you're making me hungry Graham! Can't wait for you to cook a Thai meal for us when you get back. love and hugs, betsy and T

    ReplyDelete