Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Holiday

No class today! Instead I woke up and ate a leasurly breakfast and watched some good old soccer and rugby. Then I checked the movie times and saw that About Time was out of theaters to be replaced by a bunch of Thai films. Oh well. So instead I read outside mag and finished my Redwall audio book and started Wild :) I really like it so far. Then I started to write a reflection for our sex trade class about what we've seen here and how it compares to back home. Then a good dinner of rice and veggies and cool Thai tofu. Then off the promenada to do some grocery shopping. On the way back there was some ride confusion and I ended up in the front seat of a songtow going to the city lol it was cool to see the city at night again. I hadn't seen that in a while. And it gave me some time to listen to Wild. After Chiang Mai the driver dropped me off at Payap. Sweet guy :) then I went on a quick run and showered and listened to more wild. Now sleep. Big day tomorrow. Have sex trade for three hours and then three hours of the school in the afternoon. Should be quite a different day than today lol :)

No comments:

Post a Comment