Friday, October 25, 2013

Friiiiidayyyyy

Learned all about sustainable economic models today. Very cool. I'm into that sort of thing if you didn't know :) then a surprise dance class! Lol I missed the last one so was not aware we were having a make up class today. We learned a southern dance that seemed more Irish than Thai lol then I worked one some emails and wrote. Then Thai 2! Learned about transportation stuff. Got an oral test on Monday to finish up Thai 1. I really need to study for that.... Then I looked up stuff on the interwebs. Xero shoes makes awesome minimalist shoes for cheap and they're having a sale till the 31st. Check it out! I might get a pair :) the Chiang Mai soccer team is playing some games latter this month that I'll try and go see. Also trying to work out practicum school change. Woot woot! Then soccer on the grass field. I still got it ;) lol I'm alright haha it was fun. Then foooooood! Rice, veggies, salad, and soy bean dumplings with coconut and auger for desert. So good!! And talks with friends :) cooking class tomorrow. All day!! Can't wait!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment