Sunday, October 13, 2013

Easy dayy

Very sheltered day today. Spent a majority of the day in the hotel. Was suppose to go out at 10 but that didn't happen for some reason so I cleaned my backpack and read and wrote. Had lunch in the hotel and read my book. I had veggie soup :) was expecting to go to the market at 3 and so watched a little tv till then and then headed down. But...the bus never showed up lol you just have to go with the flow here just like in Thailand. So I wrote emails and waited for an hour and then walked around town in my long-gee. People definitely looked at me differently because of what I was wearing and I didn't really know what to do so I headed in after like half an hour lol then I submitted photos to an SMCM photo contest and now we're being treated to dinner at the hotel because of the ride debockle. I'm getting fried water cress and mushrooms and rice :) after dinner I'll read and sleeeeep! As I said, sheltered day. Hopefully tomorrow will be more exciting! But today was a nice break :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment