Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Tuesday

Had breakfast and then a long Skype session. The. Lunch is spicy peppers, rice and fake meat and then headed to the school to teach. Was in the art class and got to draw. Incorporated teaching English to the kids by quizzing them on English words for objects around the class room. I felt much closer to the students this time and like I was actually doing something. Then I played with kids in gym class and played checkers with them. They had crazy jumping rules lol and thumb wrestling and rock paper scissors. It was really fun :) I'm going to try and work at a school that teaches Burmese refugees when I come back from Myanmar because I think that will make much more of a difference. Hope it works out. Then came back and watched some soccer and had dinner. Then we almost went climbing but our ride fell through. So I played ping pong instead and then studied for my Thai language final on Friday. We're leaving for Myanmar so soon! Crazy. Can't wait :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment